2010/09/20

the silver necklace (diary 1988/02/12)

It was cold this day, we came from class at 5pm. It was some time left to do our homework before we left for supper. At 6:45pm on time we had to sit at our dedicated table in the dining hall. We could get some food and drinks and were allowed to eat until 7:15pm. If someone was late there was no way to get some food this evening for her.
At 6:30pm we were dressing up for dinner. Susan, the blonde girl from my room, was searching for her necklace, she liked very much. But it was not at the place where she had done it. She asked all of us if we had seen it - no one did. When Mrs. Derovich came, she told her what she was missing and Mrs. Derovich asked again. No answer.
She decided to search all our wardrobes, we had to put all our things out to be inspected. 10minutes later something fell out of Luisa's clothes. Susan recognized her necklace and took it back. It was about 7pm now, we would not get supper today. Mrs. Derovich was very angry ablout Luisa, she asked her how Susan's property could appear in her wardrobe. Luisa did not say anything.
Mrs. Derovich told her to take off her skirt and her panties. She had to bend over the table. Susan had to go for a cane. A collection of different canes have been in the headmasters office. Susan should choose one of them that would fit the offense. Some time later she returned with a very dark cane, it was about 3ft long and looked very firm. All four girls had to sit on the bed and watch while Mrs. Derovich caned poor Luisa about 15 times very hard on her naked butt. She cried like a baby, Susan smiled.

It was a very impressive experience for me. I think the combination of beeing spanked and beeing humiliated in front of the victim of the offense is very effective. I have often used this combination to my kids if they have argued. When Julia was very rude to her smaller brother he often is allowed to choose an implement that I use to discipline her. And the other way round. Its amazing to watch each of them picking that implement which he or she hates most.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jennifer, its an interesting approach to involve the "victim" into the punishment. In which cases do you do so with your children? Would you tell me more about it, please?
    I am a mother of three kids, two girls and a boy. They fight each other so often, I am looking for an effective way for keeping them in line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often use this method if one of my children putsthe other one into trouble. For example when my son has taken money from my purse and when he tells me Julia had done it. Some weeks ago it happened and Julia got spanked for this. Then I found out it was a lie.
    Julia then was allowed to choose an implement her brother was spanked with. In addition she watched the spanking.

    ReplyDelete