2010/09/13

a poor beginning

I don't know my parents, as long as I remember I was a foster child. Until the age of 8 there were three foster parents caring for me. Some did well others did not. When I started school I was in a family with 4 other kids - not very easy for me to get along. Very strict parents and naughty brothers gave me a hard time. There was almost no day without the brothers battling me or beeing scolded by the father. Sometimes I got spanked for lying or bad behaviour.
At school I passed 1st and 2nd grade but later I failed. Staying down a year was not a possibility for my foster father. I got trashed for my bad reports. Later they decided to sent me away. I would repeat 3rd grade living somewhere else.
When I was 8 years I came to the orphanage "the good house" - and it changed my life:
there were lots of house rules, a strict governess and regular discipline for disobediant boys and girls. That would be my new home for almost 10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment