2010/09/16

school uniforms

We got school uniforms that we had to wear all day. Uniforms were collected every week for laundry. We had to take care that not all clothing got dirty before laundry day. It was not funny sitting in classroom with a dirty skirt for example.
When I was in the age of 7 it happened to me. We played outside in autumn in rainy and muddy conditions. Next day in maths lesson Mr. Jones recognized my skirt showing dirty spots. He immediatedly stopped lesson and asked for the reason. I could not really find a good one. Mr. Jones made me taking off the skirt and continue all the day without it. It was terribly embassing for me to sit there or walk around in panties... Fortunately my panties have been totally clean. I would have to take them off too, if it was not.

One of my class mates - it was Paula - had to do this some weeks later. She played soccer in the break and her clothes was very dirty afterwards. During Mr. Jone's lesson Paula had to take off her shoes, t-shirt, skirt and panties. She was not allowed to leave the classroom for changing clothes. So she must stay the whole day almost naked. She was so ashamed, she cried all the time. I did not really feel sorry for her, she often argued with others, she deserved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment