2010/09/15

showers

Every wednesay and every saturday we all had to go to the large bathroom, 10 girls at a time. We had to strip nude to get a shower - no exceptions.  If we were lucky we got shower at the beginning when water was still warm. Later when warm water was over it turned pretty cold - not a pleasure in autumn or winter.

Once Sarina, a younger girl, was freezing and she refused to take the cold shower. So she was forced by two older girls. They took her to the shower room and washed her with extra cold water. Then the girl was scrubbed with  rough brushes all over her body. I felt so sorry for her, she was just freezing and now she got punished for that. Sarina was screaming all the time and her body was quite red afterwards. She never refused showering again.

In present I have used this treatment on my son too - with very good success.

1 comment:

  1. When I was a girl my father used a wooden brush too, if I did not obey. I remember one time when I refused to take a bath. My parents worked hard to warm up the bathroom, prepare the hot water and so on. And I did not want to use it, I struggled and cried when my dad took me to the batroom. When he got angry he took off my clothes very roughly and put me in the bathtub. Then I got some quick hard slaps with the heavy wooden brush on my butt, I cried. Later he scrubbed my whole body with this brush. My soft skin turned very red and it was very painful to get scrubbed all over.
    And it worked, I never refused taking a bath again.

    ReplyDelete