2010/09/15

not permitted

Rules and punishment are used to keep kids in line. At our school the following is not permitted
  • smoking 
  • drinking alcohol 
  • missing curfew 
  • running on floors 
  • eating in living rooms 
  • making noise after 8 o'clock in the evening
The staff took responsibility that we follow the rules. How they got the job done was very different. For example:
Mrs. Polenta - a governess - usually gave us lots of extra work like mop floors, sweep courtyard, cleaning restrooms. Mr. Jones - our teacher for maths and history - used very special methods of humiliating us. Sometimes he slapped us. Mrs. Derovich - my governess - loved using her cane.

By the way, there was a cane in each class room. Some teachers used it others did not but it was a good way to keep rules in mind. The classroom canes where different, smaller ones in rooms for youngsters and senior canes in upper classes.
I remember very well the day I received six of the best with senior cane first time. It was shortly after I swiched from 6th to 7th grade. I was a little late to english lesson and Mr. Henning decided for me to get detention with writing lines. I would not accept and called him "fucking old rat" to my classe mates. And Mr. Hennig heared it! It took just a second for him to grab me and bend me over his desk in front of the class. He raised my skirt, pulled my panties down. Then he took the senior cane from the wall, came back to me and beat me 6 times full force across my naked cheeks. All my class mates wached me crying like as baby. Later I had enough time for thinking about it while writing lines in detention.

No comments:

Post a Comment