2010/09/16

five girls in a room

Most of my time in the orphanage I shared a room with four other girls. That was my best friend Melanie. She was a cute girl with brown hair, dark eyes and just one month older than me. She was one of my classmates, too. Another one was Bettie. Bettie was a bit younger, not very tall but quite heavy. She was very clumsy, all the time she did something wrong, forgot or lost something. She was okay but nobody really liked her. The other two girls were a bit strange. Both about one year older than me. Luisa a very naughty girl always broke the rules. She often run away, she smoked outside the school and visited partys in the city. She often was punished but she did not stop doing that. The other one, Susan was a real bitch. She was very nasty, always she told lies or she was tricking other kids.But she looked really good. Susan was a very good friend to the older girls which supported our governess keeping us in line.
In 1986 summer I was very hot - about 36 degree Celsius. I was 12 years this time. Susan told us that the headmaster decided it was too hot for classes, we could go swimming. Very happy we went to the lake some miles away for a funny day. Susan did not come with us. She was in class room - we got to know some hours later... When Mrs. Derovich, our governess, asked we told her everything, but Susan denied. We had bend over the desk, Mrs. Derovich lifted our skirts and dropped our panties. Each of us got 12 strokes with the cane for staying away from classes and 12 stokes for lying to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment